1.24.2010

Sunday Night Blues.

Things I want to do:
Watch Breakfast at Tiffany's
Paint my nails. Not just a quick brush over, but a high quality painting.
Make cupcakes
Maybe read Dear John

Things I have to do:
Pick out a vintage outfitt for tomorrow
Read 20 pages of US history
38 questions of biology
Those worthless english assignments

But you know what. I'm so glad i'm not in Haiti starving and without parents right now.

You know what time it is??
Happy happy happy happy list time.

Ten things that made me happy on Sunday January 24
1. I used the word lune in a casual conversation
2. When my mother made me and egg for breakfast I whispered to myself "i'm eating your unborn"
3. Jenna gave me some beautiful new music. Somehow i missed the opera one though. Big whoop.
4. Cade played chiropractor on my today.
5. I got a high fiver from Jeremy for working for five hours on my saturday.
6. Stake conference is always good, today's expecially.
7. The fact that I have real friends.
8. The sun came out. I haven't had to squint in ages it seems like.
9. We gave birth to this blog.
10. I made some really nice goals for this week that i will be keeping.

So huzzah.

No comments: