4.11.2010

sometimes i wish unicorns were real.

i downed eight chicken wings from Wingers before my sister could eat two.
when Hogwarts sends me a letter saying i'm supposed to be at their school my life will be complete.
i want to meet Spencer from iCarly pretty bad.
i can now play Raindrops by Regina Spektor on the piano.
muse. was. great.
"wow look at that sports car!"-my mom, "it's dang ugly."-me.
i like this car.
anyone know if Kirk is still alive?
my love of Julian Smith never ceases.
Back to the Futttuuuurrrre. i like those movies.
was the ACT in english?
bike rides are exhilerating. make sure your tire doesn't have a hole and that your pedal doesn't need tightening when you do that.
3 down 2 to go. tear.
Runie thinks she is a baby.
i can't even remember spring break, the ACT wiped my memory.
my Gagi called from Disneyland.
Biff.
did i mention i'm going to prom with this guy? we. will. have. fun.
i would say spring break was about a half a cheek of a buttload good. excuse the language.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE OTHER DAY JAMESON! YER EIGHTEEN!
huzzah.

1 comment:

meg. said...

on the note of kirk, i did, in fact, hear from the boy. he survived mexico.