4.28.2010

sometimes.

i get punched in the stomach.

i listen to Miley Cyrus. all the way home from Layton.

i see Jessie in the hall and it's super awkward. i really like it. and her.

i almost wish i could live in Wyoming just so i can be with my Great Grandma more often. Gagi.

Mr. Giles smiles at me.

i wonder who would come to my funeral if i died right now.

i feel like life couldn't get any worse but then i remember of course it can and i sing Let It Be by The Beatles and i feel better.

my team dominates at soccer and i cry cause it's fun.

i have wierd dreams. like when Ori Michelson puts a gun to my head. or when there was a Mormon Holocaust.

i eat cucumbers like you would never believe.

i wish i could be more creative like Color Me Katie.

running away sounds like a fun adventure.

just sometimes.