7.11.2010

MO was there.

"i'm just a little bit caught in the middle. life is a maze..."
-Lenka.

this is how i feel about my room right now.
i haven't seen my floor in four weeks.
pretty sure the carpet is probably a mold fest from soggy towels i am obviously too lazy to hang up.
i blame the pool for my dilema. i blame the pool for everything.
i've worn the same clothes every day cause i can't find any others.
my sheets and bedspread have done 360's about three times cause i'm too lazy to tuck em in.
don't even know where my pillow cases are.
i just counted seven water bottles on my dresser. seven.
my doilies are all clumped.
"i don't have junk mom. i have piles of junk."
story of my life.

so, i dedicate my heart and soul to cleaning up Dobe's Abode for the remainder of this day.

see ya.

No comments: