10.29.2010

"totally brill."

you know it's impossible to say caramel without enunciating the A.
car-a-mel.
oh and i guess i know where i'm going now.
UPGC.
their video sold me.
one to one ratio of teachers to students.
Jude Law.
not only is Jude my favorite name.
it's the name of that man.
The Holiday.
We Live Here.
reds. oranges. whites. pinks. and shades.
and i love having a camera.
i can take pictures of blastic sunsets.
and blur colors together.
then slam them onto my computer.
ten minutes tops.
i messed with that last one, it looks like lava in the sky, a little.

2 comments:

jessie said...

you don't even need a scholarship, you just come! i'm glad you liked it.
I have a cow, and I sew. how is that for hard to relate to?
that sunset was amazing too.

kirsten. said...

loved that sunset.
thank heavens someone took pictures, it didn't even seem real.