10.07.2010

"no taking pictures of vampires in bathrooms." mr. b-tholomew

oh. i loooove Nienie.
she is amazing.
her family is the cutest.
look at a photo shoot of them here.
listen to her story here. (i love this video so so much.)
read her blog here.

i want a mix of kids like they do.
red hair.
brown hair.
red-brown hair.
blonde hair.

cutest family.
and she is just amazing. AMAZING.

***********************************************************

words from Ukraine:

"On Friday Elder Cluff and I were in Kiev for Zone Leaders' Council. It is now held monthly. We meet to discuss the progress and needs of the mission and to set goals and also receive training. Every time I go to this meeting I'm always struck by the Spirit of it. Think of the things that most 19 to 21 year old young men in the world think about, talk about, and spend their time doing. At this meeting I look around at the faces of the other eleven missionaries and I see eleven representatives of Jesus Christ. I see education and work put on hold, girlfriends taking the backseat, music, videos, and games forgotten,  and things of the world pushed out of mind. I feel that it is truly a marvelous work and a wonder that young men and women would give up their entire lives for two years to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. It's not two years of endurance. It's not two years and then "oh-sigh of relief-now we're back to the real world." Yes it's a sacrifice, but one far outweighed by the blessings. There is no price nor value that can be put to the joys, fears, struggles, growth, and blessings that accompany serving a mission. I express my gratitude for every single missionary, whether they be full-time or not. I also encourage every young man who may read this to begin preparing now for a mission. You're blessing your future wife, children, and friends because of the changes and growth you'll experience on your mission. I love my mission. I love this people so much. There's no greater calling."

-my pretty awesome missionary brother.

happy.

1 comment:

Brock said...

I really like hearing that stuff about your brother. It makes me really excited.