10.27.2010

tell me this doesn't look like golden with girl's clothes on.

"ah! indian...bison!
i hate you guys.
that's a wedge not a log!
i personally think we should go back to the yule log.
kirkafur.
sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and i'm like...oh! nick!
i only forgave myself for it a few months ago."

i would marry newman's personality.
right. now.


happy first day of wearing the fingerless gloves to school.
don't tell me the snow put a downer on your day,
cause today i might have drove to school a little happy. 
someone must know i like surprises.
it was something like christmas, a little.

lately i'm just so so so very very tired.
i also use words more than once ^
dissapointed and very, very sad, what are we gonna do now?
"no thanks, i don't want my body being used as a birthday display."


Halloween Carnivals.
today was the day. ninth ward halloween carnival.
i was an astronaut.
laurels helped with the decorating of cookies activity. and boy oh boy did i see so many cute little kids in the cutest outfits.
i can't wait to dress my mini me kiddos up for halloween.
and carve pumpkins with them.
and make caramel popcorn and apples with them.
and take them trick-or-treating, then helping them organize their candies. (i was a weird kid)

remember when i had film?
yeah i wish i had some more.

3 comments:

jessie said...

ahahaha yule log.
that was the. best.

Megan Keetch said...

i organized my halloween candies too..

Mallory said...

yeah. i organized my candies too. all of the chocolate in one heavenly pile. and all of the lollipops and tootsie rolls in another and those in the garbage/to my brother.