6.24.2010

michaller

i had a dream about michalla last night and i though i should tell you about her.
my first memory of this girl is on the bus in junior high. we never talked but i remember she sat infront of me and katelyn and she always had HUGE hair.
then she joined swim team and changed everything. she was the only other girl that would cry at swim meets and stuff with me. she was the only girl in our lane that could actually do breast stroke. when joanne left us, she cried the hardest, and that made me cry. she would always pull our swim suit straps to relieve the pain. she is the only girl the looks good with wet hair and no make up. she is a heart breaker and she always ALWAYS had a story for me. she forced me to go to night practice with her and on the way home the windows would fog up and she would stick her head out the window and tell me where i was going. she is a neil diamond convert because of me. she always let me use her shampoo. she always tells me that she was never creepy or wierd before she met me, that makes me proud. oh, and she has one of the strongest testimonies i have ever heard. she was always reminding me to read my scriptures or if i was freaking out about something she would tell me to say a prayer.

so basically i love this girl and you should too.

3 comments:

Sidney said...

I second this notion.
i love her.

Jameson said...

i love michalla also. we were best friends at efy. it was greeattt.

caihay said...

I sat by her in history, she is a lovely girl.