2.15.2010

bufore carrie.

before i met this girl.
i never danced, not ever. especially in the car. or in parking lots.
i never ate cucumbers that have been sitting and soaking in vinager.
i never ate a grapefruit.
i never ate so much taco amigo.
i never watched so many gilmore episodes.
i never took so many pictures.
i never called my jump drive jenna's G.
i never had someone who shared my same obsessions.
i never ate so much homemade salsa with chips.
i never laughed as much as i do now.
i never knew how to swim properly. (not that i can..but i know what it's supposed to look like.)
i never did the hideous hyena laugh.
i never even knew neil diamond. whaaat?
i never really had someone who liked me for being me, the true me. cause she is just like me. and she helped me through the ugly awkward years of junior high. thanks babe.
i never ate gardettos.
i never made so many pointless trips to the walmart.
i never called anyone babe so much.
i wouln't work at doxtek killer technologies.
i never would have read her blog. can you imagine?
i probably wouldn't have done this.  as in lifeguarding, i just love this video. and movie.
i never had so many inside jokes.
i never had someone who could read my mind.


there's probably more than a hundred things i never did before carrie came into my life....but i can't think right now.
i'll write more.
later.


i love her.

No comments: