2.22.2010

michael!!

so i've developed this habit of locking my dang keys in my car. they just sit there in the ignition taunting me while i'm stuck in the cold air staring at them.

today i locked them in there while i was at doxtek. what an atrocious experience. seriously. it was awful. the feeling of being stuck at doxtek is the worst ever, plus i was alone so even worse. so i cried a little then got help from michael, the big boss besides jeremy. kinda ironic seeing as michael is the name of the manager on the office...

it's a good thing the orem dispatch non-emergency officers are quick to help people who are stranded.

in other words i saw a bird that had red eyes today, he also had green feathers on his neck. he didn't fly away when i snapped at him, he just looked at me with his red eyes. so i think he was a spy. it's the only explanation.

this is my friend robyn. she's cool.


No comments: