2.13.2010

sun. cupcakes. and love.

this weekend i went to st. george and saw the sun. i miss it already.
i miss summer more than anything.
i miss;
the smell of the pool.
the sound of the pool.
the feel of the sun burning your skin.
how my skin feels after i've been in the sun all day.
my tan.
the people at the pool.
warm nights.
 warm mornings.
the stars.
not being stressed about school constantly.
hanging out with my good friends all the time.
running, outside.
wearing shorts and my old navy flip flops. and my swimsuit.
the fourth of july.
otter pops, my favorite.
playing volleyball in my front yard with the cousins.
bear lake.
running around bear foot.
grass. green grass.
sitting on the front step and listening to the sounds of summer.
reading a good book on the back porch while annoying bugs fly around my head.
laying on carrie's tramp with friends and looking at the stars.
watching movies outside.
and flowers.

ah this is killing me. i want it to be summer so bad!





in st. george we went to this place twice. because it's just so amazing. the plates had owls on them! and the cupcakes were delicious. i loved it. and i might have freaked out and danced around cause i loved it so much.

oh and guess what! carrie was a savers the other day and she found two polaroids!! what are the odds. oh my. when i went and got mine from her today i jumped up and down then cried then jumped some more. so happy. if only film wasn't so expensive and they still made it. hopefully they start again. and if only i had a good camera to take a picture of my polaroid camera. someday...


it's valentines day tomorrow. and right about now i'm wishing i would've decorated my room with valentine decor. next year for sure.


No comments: