2.08.2010

Do ya have a dollar for me?

This weekend/monday was an excellent one.


I got to go to youth conference and grow closer with these girls. They are in junior high, but they are way too cool for that. They are more vintage than i am, they have this way of being possitive and excited about everything, and they are both named Paige.



Oh cross country skiing? Who decided that was fun? It's not.


I went on a date with jenna. We have ugly laughs.

Carson Hill is the most amazing kid. I have so much to learn from him. Today he called me to see if i found my Mini stuffed animal and i told him i couldn't find it anywhere. You know what he told me? "Carrie, i know what will help! You just need to say a prayer to find it!" I almost started crying right when he said that. Why didn't i think of that? He has so much faith and i love him for that.

This is going to be a good week i have a feeling.
My phone has now been used to call 911, and Bracky is going to dress vintage for me. Jenna found tight music, and i'm becoming a swift driver.


Have fun.

No comments: