2.03.2010

I used the word wretched in a casual conversation today.

It was one of those laugh until you can't breath kind of days.


He are the happenings of January third. Two thousand and well, ten.

-While the rest of the junior and senior class slept in a went to my college class. Hard things make us strong, thats what I've been telling myself.
-I got busted for chewing gum in orchestra and i felt like a rebel.
-Wade Anderson might be the most attractive boy in the county. Oh my!
-Me and Jenna's life turned into a musical for about 17 seconds in the hall today. To die by her side would be such a heavenly way to die.
-on April 23 it will be 3 years.
-"That's not a bible I can tell you that for sure"
-"I kissed her forhead thats all"
-"Carrie, we are at school stop it"
-Driving with Jenna was just as dangerous as being legally intoxicated.

-I'm pretty sure a double decker bus will kill us one day.
-We went to yoga and had a marvelous time
-The deer wont leave me alone! There was a pack of them just waiting for me to come home from yoga. Not ok.

-Brother Vest's seminary class is so very good. What a man.

k see ya


No comments: