9.26.2010

a little black and white beatle loving.

Magical Mystery Tour, The Beatles.
I'm Goin' Down, Bruce Springsteen.
Happiness Is A Warm Gun, The Beatles.
All My Loving, Across The Universe Soundtrack.
In Other Words, Ben Kweller.
Carolina In My Mind, James Taylor.
Holly Holy, Neil Diamond.
Colors, Amos Lee with Norah Jones.
Maxwell's Silver Hammer, The Beatles.
Over It Over Again, She & Him.
Home, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros.
Paint A Vulgar Picture, The Smiths.
Get Happy, Judy Garland.
Under My Bed, Meiko.

lovelies.
happy happy happy.

C. Smith shot me a text the other day:
"when i'm rollin in forward motion i think about only you."
yess.
name that song.


well i took the "Which Harry Potter Character Are You?" on the hated facebook.
i'm harry.
i love harry.

we beat the dragon.

2 comments:

jessie said...

loving ben kweller right now.

jessie said...

oh. and it's riding in my car. zooey o'course.