3.23.2010

"faced with a dodo's conundrum..."

conundrum. (co-nun-drum):
noun-
1. a riddle, the answer to which involves a pun or play on words, as what is black and white and read all over? a newspaper.
2. anything that puzzles.

cool word eh? and here's a dodo bird for your enjoyment. aren't they ugly? apparently Carrie and i are too insecure? and that is why we go home for lunch? no no, we go home to eat and enjoy real food, and we don't feel like we need to be at school to feel cool. insecure my gaggi. please please go watch this video, this guy cracks us up like none other, go watch his other videos too. especially the malk one.

5 comments:

Jameson said...

Take me with you next time you go eat lunch at your house. I want to be insecure too hahaha

jenna said...

insecure my gaggi.

B-rock said...

I felt like I could just fly...
But nothing happens every time I try

The Shins are my favorite
Also, hello.

jenna said...

well hello. you just got ten times more cool because you like the shins.

Megan Keetch said...

so. i finally watched those videos. and laughed my guts off.

thank you for that.
haha oh geez.

POUR ME A GLASS OF MELK!