3.18.2010

"Life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured"-President Gordon B. Hinkley

So i'll roll down my windows even when it's cold and yell HELLO to people on the street. I'll park in the middle of Dobe's culdesac and eat fruit pastries with my best friend. I'll wear my chacos on tuesdays and yell "chaacooo chuuuessday" all day long. When i turn on the blender i'll do the blender dance. I'll write happy lists when i'm not so happy. I'll back into my parking spot every chance i get. I'll pretend i'm a dancer and do skateboarding tricks in the parking lot. I'll stay up late writing in my journal. I'll play flashlight tag with my nephews and make cupcakes. When the sun is out i'll nap in it and make fresh lemonade. I'll tell people i love them everyday and call everyone babe. I'll dream about missionaries and going to the temple. I'll make insane plans for the summer and love every minute it.

Because happiness is a choice.

4 comments:

jessie said...

your blog has a new follower.
and her name is me.

McKay V. Keetch said...

i taught you to say hello and to skateboard.
your welcome. :)

Megan Keetch said...

you are my inpiration for happiness. the end.

jenna said...

the blender dance makes the food taste better. i have proof.