3.07.2010

"i don't want my brains taken out...does anyone ever listen to me?"

ok i am on a bloggin rage today. so i told my mom about how i want a record player so badly and guess what...she went upstairs and came back down with eleven old records! she's been holding out on me. and guess what else! one of them is a beatles record! ah! so cool. this is so cool. cool cool cool. and another is an ATF record from the 80's. (aka. after the fire) check them out here. i like them. i can't wait to get a record player one of these days and play these wonderful records! if i had a camera i would take pictures of them, they are beautiful.

and check out how cool my parents are. found these today.



my mom was a cheerleader. it was cool then.

ha he's wearing a save the seals shirt.

these are actually my mom's studly college friends. look at the blue tie. ah so cool.

and this one is my favorite. i've been staring at it forever. look at my mom's dress and my dad's sweater!

my uncle is number 52, i just like this one cause it's all old looking.

and that's me at the age of four. apparently i always was frowning.

1 comment:

meg. said...

why in the world did you hide this blog from the world?
are you kidding me?
are you freaking kidding me?

jenna, i like your body in a bikini at the age of four.