3.22.2010

Well sometimes i think of six impossible things before breakfast.

Facts.

I love it when people use funny words when they are being serious. Such as today when Spencer said "lurking" but he really wanted to say "perusing" but he didn't know how to spell it. Both very great words that i will be throwing into my daily vocabulary.

Kassie Hymas almost killed me today. We were just driving along in her little blue bug, listening to big band, stuffing our faces with popcorn when she just cruises right through a four way stop and almost kills us and a small family. I'll drive next time.

Dr. Pepper made with real sugar cane is heavenly. I'm never going back to the fake stuff.

I was invited to the young single adults social this week. That makes me very uncomfortable.

Let's make this a good week ay?

No comments: