3.21.2010

oxicoton.

last week was hard but it was still fantastic. Vampire Weekend concert!!!! so so much fun, i can't even explain how much fun it was. i love them. getting food in seminary is so great. my grandfather gave me a 100 dollar bill last night and told me not to spend it all in one place. Megan Palmer hallucinates sometimes. we love her a lot. so Keetch got kicked in the head as an infant. that answers my question. tortilla thursday and chaco chuesday. i went climbing yesterday and got a new harness and shoes. the sun has come and spring is on its way, i got sunburned today! missionary farewells are great. smash burger. my cousins aren't very good at capture the flag but i still love them. Carrie and i like to go on hunts for cute old houses and convertible bugs, huzzah.  it is oxicontin, not oxicoton. i absolutely love this song by the mamas and the papas.

these two are so cool. they should probably hook up in real life. Zooey Deschnel is so so cool. and i love this movie. i might buy it, thanks grandpa.
huzzah.

1 comment:

Megan Keetch said...

oh heyyy... so sometimes my friends call me oxy..... haha. uhm. i love my mom and dad.

hugg hugg. kiss kiss.