3.07.2010

Dork Tour

I went on orchestra tour this weekend.

It wasn't quiet as amazing as last year, but it was still a nice time with my fellow orch dorks.


Top nine happenings of orchestra tour 2010:


1.We played in a concert hall with insane acoustics.

2. Jessica Marquis is the coolest ever. She has an excellent taste in music AND she reads/stalks Naomi's blog. Oh man oh man.


3. Beehive Tea Room. Next time you are in Salt Lake, you're going to this place. It's wonderful. With Naomi's inspiration and Kassie's iPod we found it and it changed my life. When I am cool and married, me and my husband will go for afternoon tea.















4. Five girls alone is Salt Lake can get a little scary. Somehow we ended up on the homeless shelter street and we all about peed our pants in fear.




5.Urban Outfitters is my weekness.






6. Kassie got her kinks out, and I got texts from the school.


7. The zoo isn't as fun as it used to be. The animals smell like poo.


8. Alex and I got caught in the act while recording the lovely orchestra girls cackle

9. Mr. Beck skips in public.


Lovely lovely time.

No comments: