3.31.2010

words from a wednesday.

I swear school is getting more and more pointless everyday. I lay in bed every morning and think of every reason why i shouldn't have to go. Summer please hurry.
But oh, a few good things have happened this week to keep me going.

Like the fact that I have a real skateboarding wound. Right there on my elbow. I might have hit a pine cone when i was trying out Spencer's skateboard in the golf course parking lot...and i might have bruises all over my body from the fall...maybe...

And Jenna is running for student body president. Yr. gonna vote fur Jenna.
We killed our fruit fly family in biology, that was neat.
Spring Break is going to be so insane. Two days. Two days.
IF i get asked to prom i found the perfect vintage dress on etsy.
And i fell in love with Ben Kwellers voice.

No comments: