5.10.2010

Doberman.

dear AP grading people,
i hope you enjoy reading about my life, my testimony and looking at my pretty pictures and diagrams. sorry i'm not good at biology.

dear Doxtek,
why do you make my back hurt so bad. you make me do wierd things.

dear Lil' M.,
why is it so awkward with you? i thought we were homies.

dear Carrie, Jessie and Mulba,
i really like you guys. i think we should all hang out soon.

dear Xander,
i'm sorry...about burning yer legs and stuff.

dear Shins,
you guys rock my world times a billion and one half.

dear harmonicas,
i love yer sound.
and dear John, Paul, Ringo and George,
i love you all. Ringo you have a cool name.

1 comment:

meg. said...

dear jennydee. i'm not sure why i just called you jennydee, but i did.
i like you.
we like jessie.
curr sometimes too.
let's date.

oh.
ap test.
break my arm.