5.04.2010

good thing it's 2:23.

have you ever had these? they are just so dang good.

i mowed the grass for the first time this year. this time my pattern was squares. i don't believe in mowing the grass in straight lines.

Iron Man 2 this weekend. it's gonna be rad.

today my business math teacher asked me if i could buy any two things right now what would they be, i said a tandem bicycle and a vintage record player. no one agreed. high school is a sick joke.

Melba's phone talks.

i love Julian Smith.

2 comments:

meg. said...

this is a fact.
my phone speaks & says things like gagi.

also,
i am going to Iron Man on friday. I'll dance in tribute to you during the previews.

yer hot.

McKay V. Keetch said...

i love julian smith too!

probably too much.

almost in a creepy way.

yeah.....