5.13.2010

''i'm hoping to get some jacket at state..."

me too jessie, me too.

summer is coming rather fast. I need to re-certify for cpr. gag me. lifeguarding doesn't even sound fun this year with all those imbeciles taking over our pool.


today we had our swim lessons interview which was a joke. when asked why he wanted to teach swim lessons scott replies, "i love playing with little kids". but in a creepy way. even alisha laughed.


jessie and i are going to meet up with our orchestra man from alta tomorrow. oh and we are going to take state.


things that make me feel like a rebel:
i have five a gpa of 1.7.
driving on zero gas for a week
being late to school everyday.
parking in facluty.
kick boxing.

clearly i don't belong in high school. i'm moving to stars hollow.
or canada.
we'll open a dental office there.


they don't sell the awesome blossom at chili's anymore because apparently it is a heart attack waiting to happen. dang it.

"then i was just like...k see ya" - dobe

2 comments:

jenna said...

i prolly shouldn'ta laughed when scotty said that, i didn't even laugh really it was a snort. WHAT IF I DON'T GET HIRED CAUSE OF THAT!!! ohhhhhh! noooo!!! my life would be over! oh no! seee ya!

jessie said...

canada is real nice. i plan on moving to british columbia.