5.27.2010

leaving this viking ship.

today i decided that i am really not that grown up, nor am i ready to graduate. seeing all my senior friends in their cap and gowns made me sick. real life is coming fast and i am not ready. senior year, lets make it good.



last night i was super tired and i just wanted to sleep and not read my scriptures, but the problem was i couldn't find my hideous red and blue sparkly retainers. i can't sleep without them. so i tore apart my room to find them and after a long time guess where they were? in my scriptures, right where i should be reading. coincidence? i think not. so i read my scriputres and they are true.



dober got me sick.


lifeguarding at the pleasant grove veterans memorial pool is a joke. sometimes i sing while i'm on stand because obviously there are no people to watch, then the person comes to rotate you and it's awkward.

that's all. this was worthless.

1 comment:

Tara said...

yes!!! carrie i just read this and i laughed. i can't believe you still have those retainers! i say get new ones!!! remember when we got the exact same retainers red and blue with the sparkles. um...we were cool! -Julia