5.17.2010

my mom just called.


proof: Paul Mccartney is coming to concert in Salt Lake. therefore, he is alive.

my sister just asked if i could get the song, Body Language, for her. sounds like corruption is in our midst.

we're hoping to go to Jack's concert with fwends. if yer interested in joining us let us know, we do like people.

apparently i get some jacket with Kirk all the time. nope. that one is false.

flamingos.

we had an auction in seminary and somebody decided to bring a poppy seed muffin. i love poppy seed muffins. sometimes they remind me of that one Seinfeld episode when Elaine eats a poppy seed muffin and some wierd results come up in her urine test. that's wholesome.

some people just look dang good all the time. how? tell me how.

here's a good song for ya. they kinda sound like The Smiths.

if you ever need some dead silence. just drive up to the spot. it's by Carrie's house. you can scream all you want, it feels goood.

sometimes i call Carrie my coach. don't mess with my coach. she is deadly. she def knows what she's doing. most def.

4 comments:

jessie said...

sometimes i think you might be a clone of myself.

and that song is one of my favorites.

Jameson said...

i'll go to jack johnson with you! i went two years ago and it was AWESOME!! such a good night!

jenna said...

we are clones Jessie. and nooo way, i didn't know anyone else knew that song. i like you.

Jamo. yer welcome to come. it will be golden.

Megan Keetch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.