5.09.2010

my Mother.

she doesn't have one mean bone in her body.
she is beautiful.
she runs miles and miles.
she is participating in the Ragnar Relay. so cool.
she comes to all my soccer games and cheers me on.
she has such a strong testimony.
she is always reminding me to "have fun!".
she loves Pride and Prejudice like me.
she buys us red velvet cake.
she took Carrie and me to a concert.
she dresses real classy.
she lets Carrie come to Bear Lake with us.
she is the most friendly and caring person you will ever meet.
she keeps the house super clean and smelling good.
she sticks with us and keeps our family going strong, when so many other families are falling apart.
she is always willing to help others, it's like she know when someone needs help or just someone to talk to. it's amazing.
she is faaantastic.