5.17.2010

forever in blue jeans babe.

so i like to think i have a way with words sometimes. like when people try to mess with my dobe. i may not be able to beat someone in a fight because "i don't play a contact sport" but i could choke them with my words easily.

the opposite of "jk" is "fr"

"Friends come & go as school shakes up our life and puts us in the blender, but for some reason, Carrie freaking Smith is every where i go. Since the womb, we've been best friends & i know that the Lord has glued her in my life for a reason."-Megan freaking Ardell Abel.
i am possitive she will be my friend for life. plus, we met in the pre-existence.

flamingoing is my newest form of vandalism.

can people really sweat bullets?

shake your peace is the coolest. (props to keetch) i want to go to one of their shows purrty bad.

1 comment:

McKay V. Keetch said...

you are so welcome.
anytime you want to learn a thing or two about real music just give a call. haha